Diploma / B.E – civil engineers needed with good relevant experience in Construction & Real Estate.
Particularly in Roads Work .
Persons having experience in Handling more than 2 projects at a time.
- Setting out the works in accordance with the drawings and specification
- Checking materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements
- Indenting the material requirement by means of PRF in coordination with HQ, follow up with supplier for delivery, Timely certification of supplier’s invoice with proper documentation
- Prepare and monitor daily progress report and updating to HQ on day to day basis
- Observance of safety requirements, persuade all labours to wear the safety gadgets.
- Quality control in accordance with method statements, quality plans and inspection and test plans
- Preparing of measurement books for weekly labour payment
- Maintaining of Rain Records, Hindrance register, Site Instruction report
- Prepare and maintaining of checklist for all work procedures at site
- Preparation of bar bending schedules as per GFC
- Evaluate and monitor all sub-contractors performance
- Keep a track of sub-contractors equipment’s productivity
- Schedule the work plan for projected week.
- Monitor the sub-contractors performance daily and record it
- Supervising and ensuring the sufficient labour deployment to achieve the day to day target.
- Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions
- Preparing & record drawings, technical reports, site diary
- Support HQ team to prepare the client billing and certificates
- Support store manager / Purchase Manger to reconcile the materials procured on stock closing day
Individual site progress reporting , Cad Knowledge, System Knowledge, Site development Knowledge, Client Relationship Knowledge,co-ordination with client , co-ordination with Contractors and labours.